10 Stylish ways of wearing kurtis With Jacket
Kurtis with jacket are a new thing recently. You would have already witnessed the celebrities slaying this style in various events and functions. With the fashion trends going on this side, it’s natural to try out this look for your daily outings and events. But do you know you can carry this incredibly amazing style with more vigour and awesomeness? Yes, read below for the stylish ways to wear your Kurtis with jacket.
- Wear them with your trousers – Have formal pants that you wear only to work? Now utilise those pants better by pairing them with your Kurtis with jacket. We suggest – the Kurtis should be short or mid-calf length for this style to look perfect on you.
- Add a tie – Now, this is a creative touch to your Kurtis with jacket style. You can make your Kurti and jacket combination look like a blazer suit and add a nice time to it. For a western touch, skip the bottoms!
- With a scarf – If you think wearing a tie isn’t your cup of tea, then opt for a trendy, designer scarf with your Kurtis with jacket. This style looks perfect for the upcoming winter months, what say?
- Kurtis with jacket and denims – How we love pairing denim jeans with everything we wear! So, here comes a stylish touch to your kurti with jacket – go for jeans with it and add a sneaker for the perfect casual look.
- With shorts – Your Kurtis with jacket will look all the more prettier if you’re wearing them with shorts! But yes, the size of the kurti shouldn’t extend your thighs in this case.
- With palazzo – The airy bottoms of palazzos are the new favourite of town. So, match the same with your Kurtis and jacket and portray a cool and comfortable ethnic look during the festive season and formal occasions.
- With high heels – If you want to make your eyes turn towards your Kurtis with a stylish jacket look, then wear a trendy high heel with it. Yes, you have the freedom to choose your preferred bottoms, but with heels, you’ll definitely steal the show!
- With net dupatta – Normally, you don’t need a dupatta if you are wearing a jacket over your kurti. But if you want to give your attire a total finished appearance, then go for a thin, net dupatta with some gota Patti work on the corners. This will enhance the style more and you’ll be totally festive and party ready wearing it.
- With a matching sling bag – We have seen ladies carrying clutches with their Kurtis. But a sling bag, that too of the same print and design as your jacket would definitely intensify your style and presentation.
- With a smart broach – You might want to add a touch of glamour to your kurti and jacket. In such a case, do wear a designer but spectacular broach over your jacket and create a fabulous impression on the onlookers.